albinovampirealbinovampire

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pac-Xon Pac-Xon

That is a damn good game

A little hard but, veary original not bad!

Territory WAR Territory WAR

This is A rock out loud Game I love it!!!

Awesome game!!!!!! but,the A.I. sort of sucks so maybe work on that a bit then the game would be a lot better and add more songs then the game would be really great!

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Pretty good

Overall this was a pretty good game it was funny also I didn't finish the whole game but good job!

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

Ok

This was an okay game not really good try making more outcomes and diffrent stages of life too i know this is why it is called middle aged tamagotchi but... still

RPS-25 RPS-25

Great

I had alot offun with this game I was just really testing it out it had a klot off diffrent choices not really my thing but, it was cool try making even more keep it up!:)

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

My fav game ;))

I luv this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the coolest game ever i cant wait until the nxt one!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I like rock music but...

You did not involve enough tracks to the music try that nxt time and th humor was ok but u know every 1 uses curses so its not as funny. srry :(

Unusual Side Scroller Unusual Side Scroller

This game was wierd

What the! tht was the strangest game I'd ever played try to include more action, other than tht it was OK.

Adventures of Butt v0.1 Adventures of Butt v0.1

I'm sorry but that was not a good game.

Try adding better graphics, sound, cherictors, the way you move plot and whatever elese you can think of then maybe you'll have yourself a decent game. That would be some thing I would try since it would be my first game. Better Luck Next time! :(